Kordia has long been recognised in the telecommunications services and contracting industry as a leader in engineering design. Our talented in-house engineering teams come from international equipment suppliers, ICT multinationals, overseas telco’s and Australian telecommunications mobile carriers.
Kordia’s disciplines and specialties include civil and structural including tower, radio frequency (wireless systems and spectrum usage), fibre and optical, copper, electrical and power.
We understand the operational challenges faced by our customers, where network up time is critical and budgets are locked in.
As a vendor-independent partner we deliver the best technology solution to fit your project’s quality, time and budget challenges without prejudice. We can help with network planning, design, integration, optimisation and supporting service categories.
Our designs include:
• Mobile telecommunications RF designs for LTE/3G/2G
• Wireless broadband including WiFi and WiMAX designs
• Fibre route and optical network design
• Microwave point to point designs
• Two way radio and trunking designs
• Telemetry designs
• In building and special coverage design including mobile telecommunications sites
• Tower and structures design including temporary bracing during refurbishment
• Facilities design including power supply and back-up systems (both on and off grid).
Our engineers and consultants are skilled in writing telecommunications design specifications, developing High Level Designs, Detailed Designs, and providing project governance, implementation and integration services.
Kordia’s engineering consultancy services include:
• Application and advice on telecommunications standards
• Site Audit of telecommunications equipment and services
• Tower Audit of structure and antenna systems
• Vendor selection, product testing and benchmarking
• Technical tender definition, review, assessment and recommendation
• Troubleshooting and resolving persistent system or service issues
• Optimisation and tuning services
• Network and system acceptance
• Technical project and programme management.
Kordia owns and maintains industry standard planning tools and systems for wireless and transport planning. Our software tools are regularly upgraded with new technology releases and base planning data refreshed to ensure accuracy and integrity of designs.
We own propagation measurement systems for most of the significant wireless bands. So we can ensure the best possible prediction accuracy for all our wireless designs as well as minimise potential prediction errors.
Kordia’s world-class team of engineers and consultants seamlessly deliver the latest telecommunications technology services to our customers. That’s because we invest heavily in training and development, to ensure our staff is current with the latest technologies, tools and systems.
You can engage us on a direct, fixed term arrangement or indirectly as part of a packaged deliverable such as Engineering Procurement and Construction contract. Or we can present a schedule of rates as part of a services contract.
Kordia’s engineers are the engineers that other engineers turn to for best-of-breed solutions. When you choose Kordia you are choosing success.