Logistics and Warehousing
Right Place Right Time
Kordia’s national logistics and warehousing
system manages spares from multiple
warehouses and service points around Australia. It makes the complex simple, to ensure
equipment is readily available for our customers’ projects at a moment’s notice.
Kordia has developed a suite of tools to support the full lifecycle of a project. We have proven experience in managing materials, equipment, stock and spares needed for building and maintaining large and diverse networks. Our system processes all transactions, including shipping, receiving, put-away and picking. Everything is based on real-time information.
A key component in running an effective logistics and warehousing system is project management. We developed an in-house database that enables our project managers to check stock against forecasted materials and notifies them when the warehouse receives ordered goods. We track the progress of every purchase order raised through to the delivery of goods.
Our project logistics scope includes:
• Maintaining approximately 2,000 products
• Using cycle counts to ensure we maintain stock accuracy
• Distributing an average of 80,000 line items per year
• Staging new telecommunications equipment
• Using recovered project stock
• Managing the Return Material Automation process for warranty returns
• Recycling of redundant active equipment
• Managing freight dispatches and requests.
Choose a partner with back end logistics and warehousing capabilities to match their front-end capabilities and you’ll ensure you have the right parts when you need them.
“Our Logistics Management team is responsible for all material purchasing activities with a prime emphasis on securing the best value for cost from a wide base of industry recognised suppliers.”
Operations & Maintenance Services